• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Worming tablets for inbetween sized dogs?

JessieAndMe

Jessie has been using Sentinel Spectrum for the past 3 months now for his all in one wormer / heartworm / fleas and he happily chews his tablet and it's an easy monthly dosage that we've been happy with so far.

He has just taken the 4 - 11kg dosage, as he is 10.7kgs currently, but no doubt will reach 11kgs in the next month or two perhaps. The next dosage up is very broad in weight, for dogs between 11 - 22kgs, which seems ridiculous that a dog weighing 11kgs can safely take the same dosage as a 20+ kg dog. Have been trying to contact Jessie's vet, but being so busy, they aren't returing my calls or emails, but just wondering if once he hits 11kgs, would I simply give him half a tablet? Just wondering if anyone else's Cavaliers or other breeds are also on the same brand. My apologies for the lack of spacing, as I am using my mobile.

Back