• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Summer of March 2012.

I swear I love looking at pictures of ya'll cavaliers (yes ya'll- I do live in the southern US) I actually get excited when someone posts new pictures. These are great they are having fun!

Melissa

They had so much fun,just the look on their faces was amazing.
There were quite a few moments where I missed Daisy so very much and found myself looking around to see where she was.
It doesn't seem the same with only two_On sunny days,she was the one I grabbed and put in the car to take to the beach.Perhaps it's time to consider a puppy,but it seems so very soon.
Sins

Beautiful photos Sins, it is lovely to see them so happy.

This one would be wonderful for a calendar entry :) - the image is in focus on her eyes, and you've caught the joy of the game and her character.

6878864748_d5212c5d9f.jpg

I remember photos before of Daisy enjoying being in the garden so really understand you looking for her, it's hard to know when to have another puppy, but I wouldn't do anything until you really feel you are ready. Also it would then give you three dogs very close in age - which means that in time you have three oldies to look after at the same time, which is not easy.

Ivy is looking gorgeous and of course Holly.

Yes its times like that when you know there is one missing
and you find yourself looking where they might be, putting out 3 dinner dishes
but then remembering there is only two.
Early days Sins.

Love
Nanette

What gorgeous pictures, I agree calendar quality.

I know what you mean.....about missing a dog. We had great weather up until this week, and being on the deck with Claire, I missed my boy Nash who I lost last year. Forever in our hearts, hugs from Claire and I.

Back