• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Steak and Cake

Chuck

Nina was born March 30, 2003, that makes her 9 years old today. The celebration was held in the motor home with cake and steak for her and Cooper. The Steak was extreamly rare!

1Nina9_edited-1.jpg

2Nina9_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
What a lovely party - but like Rod I think you might be a month early?? or is it a typo?

Happy birthday Nina - wherever it is! you are looking very beautiful.

She and Cooper look great!
Happy birthday Nina,9 years is a birthday worth celebrating.Sending warm wishes from Ireland.
Sins

[What a lovely party - but like Rod I think you might be a month early?? or is it a typo?

[/QUOTE]

Sorry It feels like April weather!!

Ahh you have the sunshine too I gather!!

So pleased we are celebrating on the right day - although I think Nina should have a party next month too ;)

This looks like the best puppy party ever! I don't know how you got Nina and Cooper to sit there so nicely without gobbling down that steak! Happy Birthday, Nina!!

Back