• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Rosie

Sandrac

Rosie30312c.jpg

This is Rosie who was rescued from a very bad situation and came to me yesterday. I am already a failed fosterer and I am pleased to say she has found her forever home.:)

She has extremley bad breath which will knock you out within a 5 metre radius, her top teeth are in an awful state and we still haven't been able to ascertain the full extent of the damage, so off to the vets on Monday for a closer look. She is about 6 years old, but we have no other previous history.

She has a wonderful temperament which has been fully tested today as we had lots of visitors and children around and she behaved perfectly.

I dont think she has ever eaten proper food out of a bowl because she would only eat from the floor, however we had a break through tonight when she ate half from the floor and the remainder from her bowl after a bit of help and assistance.:*nana:

She is quite camera shy so will try and get some more pictures once she has settled down a bit more.

Rosie is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She is so lucky to have found her forever home with you. I will be praying that all goes well at the vet. Sending lots of hugs. :hug:

Aw, she is lovely. Congratulations on being a failed fosterer and I'm looking forward to the stories of her progress at her new forever home with you!

Congratulations!! that was so kind of you to foster Rosie

and then fail as a fosterer so dramatically and suddenly :-D I don't blame you, she looks gorgeous xx

We are really thrilled for you and Rosie, she is so lucky to have found such a wonderful, loving and caring home after what has obviously been a long period of neglect :( hopefully once her mouth is sorted out she will feel more like eating, that sounds terribly sore :( Maybe try soaking her food for now?

We will be thinking of you on Monday and paws crossed it all goes well.

It gladdens my heart having people like you.

What a truly beautiful thing to say Nanette - I'm sure Sandra will be really touched by that.

I have met Rosie, she is a very sweet little Cavalier and is a lucky girl to have found someone to own like Sandra. Thank you for helping her :hug:

Back