• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Butters and his socks

cavalover

This past week, my husband and I bought Butters his first pair of socks.

At first, he thought they were nice new chew toys. Before we could even get them on him, he had taken them off of the table and made a little sock nest

Butters first experience with the socks by LSidari, on Flickr

After we finally got them on him, he sulked for a bit

Finally I get him to wear them! He doesn't seem to happy at first by LSidari, on Flickr

However, he warmed right up to them after we threw a moose antler into the deal!

The socks aren't so bad when you get a moose antler out of it! by LSidari, on Flickr

He really has been enjoying running around and playing in his new socks. They help keep him from slipping on the hardwood floors, and have been helping keep his paws clean when he chews his bully sticks

He is just adorable!!!!! I always worry about Lola skidding about on our wooden floors incase she hurts herself, but I honestly dont think she'd keep those on!

Lindylou: Thanks for your comment!
NurseSophie: Someone on Pinterest had a great idea for keeping the socks on... she puts plain hair ties around the top part of the sock to keep them on! I tried it on Butters, and it really helped to keep them from falling off :) Thanks for the nice comment, too!

Ashleighelizabeth: Thanks! They are called PAWks anti-slip dog socks and you can find them on Amazon and other online sites in the U.S. They have lots of colors and styles :cool:

Lindylou: Thanks for your comment!
NurseSophie: Someone on Pinterest had a great idea for keeping the socks on... she puts plain hair ties around the top part of the sock to keep them on! I tried it on Butters, and it really helped to keep them from falling off :) Thanks for the nice comment, too!

Unfortunately, even at 14months, Lola is still one of those doggies who loves to swallow things! So I fear hair ties would be pulled off and down the hatch in seconds, shes a cunning little madam at times! haha!

Oh my goodness, he's absolutely adorable, he's so cute that I didn't even notice the socks!
give_heart.gif

How old is butters?

I already think Butters is so super cute but funny too?!? Just like when you buy your kid the best gift ever and they play with the box for hours hahahahaaaa I look forward to more pictures.

Melissa

Back