Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In memory of Lady

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate your message very much. I do know that 13 years is a long life for a CKCS, especially given that she had a dodgy heart from the beginning. I feel we took good care of her, as do most Cavalier lovers and she had a wonderful life until a week or two before she died. She even managed to climb "Everest" (the stairs) once in her last week. She was worth it all and more. It means a lot to be able to share her little biography with people who understand and who can empathise. There are so many memories; she was a very big thread in the story of our life as a family, woven through 13 years....our 16 year old daughter was 3 when Lady arrived. Thank You!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That is a significant loss for your daughter.
    Our first cavalier, Betsey Trotwood, was bought for my daughters 8th birthday and died when Vikki was 16 years old. It hit her very hard.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like

So very sorry
    ---Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to read about Lady, she was a true companion dog and you must really miss her. Take care
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute you wrote for a wonderful little companion. She was so lucky to have you and you her.... Rest in Peace sweet Lady.
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Desrae, what a beautiful tribute you have written for you sweet, loving companion.

It's always hard to describe to others, the vast and uncompromising love they give to us. Some dogs just take a pice of us with them when they leave us.

Would love to see a picture....hugs to you.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Desrae, what a beautiful tribute you have written for you sweet, loving companion.

It's always hard to describe to others, the vast and uncompromising love they give to us. Some dogs just take a piece of us with them when they leave.

Would love to see a picture....hugs to you.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010