• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Out for a Stroll

Sydneys Mom

Because of heart problems, we can no longer take Sydney on long walks like we use to. I missed having him with us. So here is our solution. :dogwlk:

2012-04-02_16-49-13_281.jpg

2012-04-02_16-54-13_246.jpg

Clever cookie, and he looks quite relaxed.
How was he when you first introduced his pull along cart for walkies?

He is adorable! I bet once he gets use to it he will be just fine. And I love the bed inside, perfect fit! He sure is one handsome boy!

he looks like he's really enjoying that Joyce :) so nice that you can still take him out, I think it's really good so that they can still have the stimulation of the sights, sounds and smells - it keeps them interested in life and is great company for you

I know people have used baby pushchairs etc too - the ones that lie flat are rather good and you can often pick them up in charity shops for around £35 so not too expensive if you can't manage a proper stroller - they tend to have better wheels too - some of the cheaper strollers are only good on flat surfaces

He looks adorable. Lovely that he still gets to go out and experience all the joys of outside.

Thanks everyone. That was our first time out in his wagon. He was a little unsure, but, all-in-all, I think he did enjoy it. He does still enjoys strolling around our yard and I still take him on short 5 min. walks. I did look at some of the doggie strollers, and even though they say up to 30 lbs. they still seemed too small for him. This is a garden cart and he can sit, stand or lay down. The wheels are all-terrain so it rolls easily on any surface.

We're looking forward to more adventures.

that's a great idea, he looks happy there... I love walks with mine as well, couldn't imagine walking without them.

Joyce...these make me smile so much. Sydney was so happy at the end of his life and he has you to thank for that. Bless your heart...and his. xx

Well said Kelsey....our Sydney was so very loved. I will miss his stories and hope and pray Joyce has room in her heart to spoil another someday. I just know there is one who needs her tender loving care.

Back