Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney - Always In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki what a beautiful poem to post for Joyce...brought tears to my eyes.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Joyce,

Tears are filling my eyes as I read your post about Sydney , Iam so so sorry. You were such a support to me when I lost Scooby and I would like to offer you my thoughts and condolences at the loss of your special guy. He fought against MVD through thick and thin and with you by his side he showed how special your bond was with each other.

He is now free from pain and can run free at Rainbows bridge and Scooby will be there to greet him.

Love
    Sharon
    XX

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Joyce I am so sorry to read this truly sad news, like others here I have read your posts about Sydney and despite your own worries and concerns about Sydney you always took time to comfort and support other members with worries and concerns about their own dogs, me included when Jasper was recovering from his op. Thinking of you and take care.
    Run free Sydney, precious little one.
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Joyce
    I am so sorry for your loss, he was indeed a very special little man.

Look after yourself.

Nanette
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Such a special little dog. RIP Sydney.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Joyce. Tears have been falling for you all morning when I heard this news. Sydney shared such a special place in all of our hearts and was so loved and cared for by you. I have no words to sooth the pain that you must be going through, but I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and praying for you and smiling at Sydney who is running free of all illnesses at rainbow bridge. He loved you so much and I know that when he passed in your arms, that is the way that he would have wanted it...with his mama, taking his last natural breath.

Oh Joyce. I am just so sorry. xo

Post Thanks / Like

Joyce, dear sweet loving Joyce......it was painful to come here, and see it on the board. It made what I already knew, just so much more painful, and the tears I've been shedding since this morning are falling once again...

There are never words good enough to express how one cares, and to give comfort when a friend has lost a loved one.

And Sydney was so desperately and completely, and unconditionally loved. Your beautiful boy gave you a couple really good days, and he rallied for his rides in his new chariot, so that he could spend some quality time with his mama and daddy.

Nothing will replace his beautiful face greeting you everyday....but he is there with you Joyce. Because he is always and forever in your heart.

Sydney did it his way, and took away the hard decision, and did it in a precious way. In his Mama's arms, as she whispered beautiful I Love You's in his little ears.

May God hold you close dear Joyce. Just know that your little Sydney touched so many lives all around the world. I am grieving with you.

Hugs and prayers,
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Joyce I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling at this time. Please remember Sydney will forever be in your heart and waiting for you at the rainbow bridge.
    RIP sweet Sydney; you fought long and hard, may you now run strong and free

Hugs to you,
    Irene
    Irene-
    Jack and Penny's Mom, NYC

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Joyce,

I had just read about Sydney's cart when I saw this. I am so sorry for your loss but it is clear to everyone how much you loved him dearly doing everything possible to ensure he had a full and rich life.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

M&O x

Post Thanks / Like

i am so sorry to read of your loss, i too had just seen the lovely photos of sydney in his cart. take care of yourself during this sad time. x