Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sydney - Always In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry for the loss of your much loved boy.

I see he was born April 16th - a special day for me as well as it was also the birthday of both my first Cavalier Ciara and my late mother.
    Ben (Blenheim)

Still missing Toby (Blenheim) and Ciara (Black and Tan)
    www.tobydug.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Feeling your pain here too, Joyce. Sydney was just one of those extra special Cavaliers we all know and love. Take time to grieve for him. He will never leave your heart.

Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Dear, dear Joyce.....doing the only thing I can....keeping you so very close in thought and prayer. Sydney's life will go on through you, in how your share and care for others around the world through CT and wherever you go. I have no doubt that Sydney is still looking after you, because you are forever joined in your hearts.

I do hope that you know how much we all care. Tears falling again........
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday in Heaven Sydney!

Today would have been your 12th Birthday. Have fun playing with the angels.

I love and miss you so much.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Sending Sydney 12th birthday wishes , hope he is having fun with his doggie friends in Heaven ....

Run free and happy at Rainbows Bridge Sydney

Hugs

Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts are with you on Sydney's special day xx
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Joyce

I would give him a big kiss right on the end of his nose ,but I saw a big bright star last night so that must be him
    so I will blow it up to him tonight .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of you Joyce on Sydneys birthday
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet Sydney, Happy Birthday dear one. Thinking of you and hubby Joyce. I know that this is a bittersweet day.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Joyce,

To try to begin to feel such loss is felt in the pain and compassion of reading your sadness through your writings. I can only imagine what you must be going through. My heart aches for you, because one day I know I will be going down this same journey. I too have a beautiful almost 8 year girl whom I love dearly, I think even sometimes more than life itself. She has had Sm for two in a half years, and now she just recently was diagnosed with a severe case of MVD so I understand the love you have for Sydney. God's word shares in Ecclesiastes 3 That there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. It shares that there is a time to weep, and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to tear and a time to mend. The laughs and the dance was shared when Sydney was with you. The loss of Sydney now brings you to a place to mourn to weep and to tear, God will be there to catch every tear drop that falls from your eyes. But the journey is yours to bring you to a place of mending. Where one day, or month or year, how ever long it takes. You will exchange those tears for laughter and remember all the silly things or the joyful times you experienced with Sydney. Your heart will become lighter and you will begin to experiece the love of Sydney in a different way although in the natural you will not feel his touch, but in the super natural you will feel his love in your heart, your thoughts will become happier and you will be blessed because you have had the most precious gift of all. Prayers are with you!

Blessings,
    Pamela/Isabelle
    Rainbow Bridge has a place you can add Sydney. There is where I added my Beloved German Shepherd Trek. I reflect and write my most deepest thoughts and you can visit and add things to the memorial site. It helped me a lot when I was dealing with the loss. Maybe it will do the same for you.
    Hugs!!