• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sydney - Always In My Heart

Joyce,

Tears are filling my eyes as I read your post about Sydney , Iam so so sorry. You were such a support to me when I lost Scooby and I would like to offer you my thoughts and condolences at the loss of your special guy. He fought against MVD through thick and thin and with you by his side he showed how special your bond was with each other.

He is now free from pain and can run free at Rainbows bridge and Scooby will be there to greet him.

Love
Sharon
XX

Dear Joyce I am so sorry to read this truly sad news, like others here I have read your posts about Sydney and despite your own worries and concerns about Sydney you always took time to comfort and support other members with worries and concerns about their own dogs, me included when Jasper was recovering from his op. Thinking of you and take care.
Run free Sydney, precious little one. *ng*l

Hello Joyce
I am so sorry for your loss, he was indeed a very special little man.

Look after yourself.

Nanette

Oh Joyce. Tears have been falling for you all morning when I heard this news. Sydney shared such a special place in all of our hearts and was so loved and cared for by you. I have no words to sooth the pain that you must be going through, but I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and praying for you and smiling at Sydney who is running free of all illnesses at rainbow bridge. He loved you so much and I know that when he passed in your arms, that is the way that he would have wanted it...with his mama, taking his last natural breath.

Oh Joyce. I am just so sorry. xo

Joyce, dear sweet loving Joyce......it was painful to come here, and see it on the board. It made what I already knew, just so much more painful, and the tears I've been shedding since this morning are falling once again...

There are never words good enough to express how one cares, and to give comfort when a friend has lost a loved one.

And Sydney was so desperately and completely, and unconditionally loved. Your beautiful boy gave you a couple really good days, and he rallied for his rides in his new chariot, so that he could spend some quality time with his mama and daddy.

Nothing will replace his beautiful face greeting you everyday....but he is there with you Joyce. Because he is always and forever in your heart.

Sydney did it his way, and took away the hard decision, and did it in a precious way. In his Mama's arms, as she whispered beautiful I Love You's in his little ears.

May God hold you close dear Joyce. Just know that your little Sydney touched so many lives all around the world. I am grieving with you.

Hugs and prayers,

Joyce I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling at this time. Please remember Sydney will forever be in your heart and waiting for you at the rainbow bridge.
RIP sweet Sydney; you fought long and hard, may you now run strong and free

Hugs to you,
Irene

Dear Joyce,

I had just read about Sydney's cart when I saw this. I am so sorry for your loss but it is clear to everyone how much you loved him dearly doing everything possible to ensure he had a full and rich life.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

M&O x

i am so sorry to read of your loss, i too had just seen the lovely photos of sydney in his cart. take care of yourself during this sad time. x

It's been so difficult reading all your messages of love and support. It's gratifying to know that Sydney has touched so many of your lives and that he will live on in your memories too. The physical pain I am feeling is nothing compared to the emotional pain. Sydney left me so suddenly and quickly, and right now I feel so empty and sad. Tears keep falling. I can still feel him in my arms and look down to see him, and he's not there. I miss him so much.

Dear Joyce
I can’t imagine the pain you are feeling and my heart is breaking for you. Sydney was so loved and you cared for him with all of your heart and Sydney knew how loved he was and I think that is so important. You have always been here when my Harley or Ebony was ill and I appreciated that very much. Take time to grieve and try remembering the good times.

Thinking of you.

Joyce, we are all thinking of you, please take care of yourself and grieve as much as you need to for your beautiful boy who was such a big part of your life xx

Dear Joyce, we all know you are in so much pain. I'm so sorry, as I know it is so very, very painful.

Please take the time you need to heal, if that is ever really possible. My heart is hurting for you.

Sydney, I miss you so, so much. Every night before I go to bed, I go outside and look for the brightest star in the sky. But there are none as bright as you. I love you and I don't think I can ever put the shattered pieces of my heart back together again.

Hello Joyce

I bet when you look up your Sydney is looking down wagging his tail ,they truly are dogs of the heart . We are all suffering
with you Joyce only time will lessen some of the hurt you feel. I feel tears in my eyes each time I read ,bless you both .

Brian

One week ago today, Sydney went to live amongst the angels. The ache and the pain is still so fresh. My tears continue to fall. The house is so, so quiet without him and my heart is still shattered.

I miss you so much Sydney and I'll love you forever. You are my Special Angel.

Back