• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sydney - Always In My Heart

Dear Joyce, words alone can't express how sad I feel for you and your loss of Sydney. I hope your many happy memories of him will help you through this very hard time. We are all thinking of you xx

Thinking of you Joyce - hoping that it is starting to get a wee bit easier.

Yes we think ours are the brightest stars in the night sky - I miss that in the Summer when it hardly gets dark here.

He will always be with you in your heart and your memories.

It's early days Joyce.
Just take it day by day and as the days run into weeks,the grief will get easier to cope with.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Sins

This is a hard road to travel and a road no one wants to be on. I appreciate all your kind words and find comfort in them.

Oh Joyce, I havent been on here lately and have just seen this thread, im so very sorry for your loss! He really was such a great part of this forum and one of our oldies who fought against the odds for so very long

Thinking of you at this difficult time

RIP Sydney xx

I too have only just caught up with this terribly sad news.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your absolute love for Sydney shines through all your words and though it's still very raw for you, I hope in time your pain will ease a little.

Thinking of you.
Christine

Oh Joyce, Im so sorry to hear about dear Sydney! I've been away for a while and I just saw your post. It brought tears to my eyes! RIP Sydney

I'm sorry for the loss of your much loved boy.

I see he was born April 16th - a special day for me as well as it was also the birthday of both my first Cavalier Ciara and my late mother.

Feeling your pain here too, Joyce. Sydney was just one of those extra special Cavaliers we all know and love. Take time to grieve for him. He will never leave your heart.

LiveonedayatatimeNicki.jpg

Dear, dear Joyce.....doing the only thing I can....keeping you so very close in thought and prayer. Sydney's life will go on through you, in how your share and care for others around the world through CT and wherever you go. I have no doubt that Sydney is still looking after you, because you are forever joined in your hearts.

I do hope that you know how much we all care. Tears falling again........

Happy Birthday in Heaven Sydney!

Today would have been your 12th Birthday. Have fun playing with the angels.

I love and miss you so much.

Sending Sydney 12th birthday wishes , hope he is having fun with his doggie friends in Heaven ....

Run free and happy at Rainbows Bridge Sydney

Hugs

Hi Joyce

I would give him a big kiss right on the end of his nose ,but I saw a big bright star last night so that must be him
so I will blow it up to him tonight .

Joyce,

To try to begin to feel such loss is felt in the pain and compassion of reading your sadness through your writings. I can only imagine what you must be going through. My heart aches for you, because one day I know I will be going down this same journey. I too have a beautiful almost 8 year girl whom I love dearly, I think even sometimes more than life itself. She has had Sm for two in a half years, and now she just recently was diagnosed with a severe case of MVD so I understand the love you have for Sydney. God's word shares in Ecclesiastes 3 That there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. It shares that there is a time to weep, and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to tear and a time to mend. The laughs and the dance was shared when Sydney was with you. The loss of Sydney now brings you to a place to mourn to weep and to tear, God will be there to catch every tear drop that falls from your eyes. But the journey is yours to bring you to a place of mending. Where one day, or month or year, how ever long it takes. You will exchange those tears for laughter and remember all the silly things or the joyful times you experienced with Sydney. Your heart will become lighter and you will begin to experiece the love of Sydney in a different way although in the natural you will not feel his touch, but in the super natural you will feel his love in your heart, your thoughts will become happier and you will be blessed because you have had the most precious gift of all. Prayers are with you!

Blessings,
Pamela/Isabelle
Rainbow Bridge has a place you can add Sydney. There is where I added my Beloved German Shepherd Trek. I reflect and write my most deepest thoughts and you can visit and add things to the memorial site. It helped me a lot when I was dealing with the loss. Maybe it will do the same for you.
Hugs!!

Back