• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sydney - Always In My Heart

Sydney, it's been 3 weeks since you left us and the pain of losing you is still there. I still cry every day, but not as much. You were so brave on that last day, and I am trying hard to be as brave as you.

I love you and miss you so, so much.

Joyce,
I know how awful the loss of Sydney feels for you. Lady died just about the same time. I still find it hard to talk about it without tears. The one comfort that I do have is that I know she isn't in any pain anymore. Sydney isn't either. They may have gone, but the love goes on and the memories are with us forever. I got a little stone engraved for her grave and it was helpful to do that. I am sad for you!

Thinking of you today Joyce. Praying that your heart is just a tad more mended, though this will take some time. He was a special boy.

Take good care of yourself my friend.

Thinking of you Joyce, and I think of Sydney all the time. A special soul that will never be forgotten and who touched so many.
Time is a funny thing, they say it heals all wounds...but I think it just helps you learn to nurse them better. A loss never disappears, but with time, we hope we can breathe a bit better through the memories...and sometimes that time between pain and breathing can seem to take forever, and that's okay too. That is why we are here, whenever you need us, to support you how ever we can.

Somewhere out there, in those bright shining starts, Sydney is loving you, hugging you and never leaving your side. He is running free, without pain, and eating leftover birthday cake...because isn't that what a dog would do in heaven? Run, play and eat to their hearts content :)
xx

So very well said Kelsey.....especially this part....

'time is a funny thing, they say it heals all wounds....but i think it just helps you learn to nurse them better'

It's 4 weeks now, but it feels like a lifetime has passed since I gave you your last snuggle and kiss. My emotions are still so raw and your loss is still painful for me.

I know you will always be my special angel, watching over me from your big, bright shinning star.

I love you Sydney and miss you very much.

Now and forever - Always in my heart.

PS: I want to thank every who has sent me messages of love and support. It has meant so much during this most difficult time of my life.

Joyce, I'm sorry I haven't posted here, but you know I sent my thoughts privately......I know that it seems like forever since you held you wee boy. And I know your heart hurts.

I hope that You will find some joy in knowing that Sydney was given a fabulous life. I just know that though it will take you time, and no one knows how long that will be, but I just know that your heart is too big not to fill it with another sweet dog....someday when your wonderful heart is ready.

Thinking of you and Sydney, always.

Joyce,

The joy they give us is beyond words, as is the pain we feel when they leave us. I hope that with time, fond memories will bring you much comfort.

I am so sorry you lost your treasured Companion. Sydney is a beautiful angel, patiently waiting with our faithful friends at Rainbow Bridge.

Sending you all my love.

Heaven is a little brighter now..

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?h3gvvk

Back