• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can I suggest a new theme... To get the ball rolling again?

JessieAndMe

It's been far too long since we've had a new theme, so I thought I would start a new one to get the ball rolling again, pun intended.

So thought the theme could be to capture your furbaby in an action play photo. Whether they are in full flight trying to catch a ball, or throwing around a toy to destroy, the aim is to snap them in action (motion blur and all).

Lovely idea - would you like to set an end date and set up the poll when it finishes? Thank you :cool:

Sure, not a problem
girl_smile.gif

All entries should be posted by the 1st of May (to give members who don't stop in everyday plenty of time to enter).
Your first photo is your entry, but I'm sure most would agree that we would love to see other action photo's and you are more than welcome to
post them (but only your initial photo posted will be counted as your entry).
Voting will begin on the 2nd of May for the winner, who then will decide the next theme and run the next poll.

Good luck everyone, and can't wait to see your Cavalier's in full flight
give_heart.gif

Hi
There is a set thread somewhere dedicated to themes but I suppose if we start loading photos here Nicki or Karlin can soon transfer them over .
So lets start adding lots of pic then .

Love them all! I'm glad I'm not picking the winner.
Aren't the gorgeous when they are madly running about, for little doggies, they can sure take off when they want to.

Gimmeball.jpg

Give it to me! Kelsey took this picture but she has already entered so I am entering this one of Brooklyn and Bella.

I love that photo. It looks as though Brooklyn's beauty spot is a lipstick mark from Bella giving her a smooch.
I'm not entering, but took this one today of our ball obsessed, possessed Jessie.

DSCN3205.jpg

Would it be possible for someone else to run the voting poll for the action theme by any chance? I'm in the midst of setting up my new laptop and are unable to hop online, apart from my phone that I'm using now, but sadly only allows plain text and won't allow me to create a new thread with the voting poll.

Sorry for the delay everyone.

Is anyone able to do this please? I'm not in a position to do it at present as I'm overwhelmed with the auction. Otherwise it might be best to extend the closing date another week and hopefully you will be able to sort it out then.

Was able to get the new computer up and running, so last call for any more entries to our action theme photo contest. The poll will open later today (Australian time), so you still have a few hours to post.

Good luck everyone and the voting will open shortly.

Back