• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brooklyn & Bella meet and have a play date!!!

BrooklynMom

Yesterday Brooklyn and Bella (pup of "Alana") got to meet up for a play date and Alana and I got to finally meet in person! Oh my gosh was it fun, and these two were SO cute together. We started off the day at a dog friendly outdoor cafe where the pups had pupachinos while we ate lunch, then we lounged in a dog park for a while and after that, we kept the fun going to a local beach where the kiddo's ran and swam together!

Here are some pics! Funny enough, there are none of Alana and I..we were too busy snapping the fur balls!

Pupachino time!

IMG_3455 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Get that ball!

IMG_3477 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Get it Bella

IMG_3493 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Beach time! Bella catching some air!

IMG_3546 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Bella

IMG_3538 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Bella and Alana (my favorite picture ever!)

IMG_3539 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Swimming Buddies

IMG_3536 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

RUN!

IMG_3552 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

IMG_3535 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
give_heart.gif
give_heart.gif

They are both absolutely beautiful and stunning photo's! I'm so jealous that I'm not in Sydney, but then again, Jessie my baby hippo
would probably keep knocking the lovely little ladies over.

Looks like the girls are now BFF's
girl_haha.gif

Any plans for another adventure?

If you ever visit, you have to have a play date with us! It was such a great day! Bella slept all last night when we got home. She went to her do not disturb sleeping place behind the lounge. Of course she got up for her dinner though! The one of them swimming side by side is my favourite too.

Thank you for putting them up Kelsey!

Great pictures. Nothing better then seing dogs have such fun. Love the beach pictures.

Great photos, lovely that the two of you met up and Brooklyn and Bella had a great time and its looks like they got along brilliantly :)

These pictures are great! I love seeing the pups bonding and the swimming... such a beautiful area for the dogs to play!

Wow, I wish my dogs would swim like that. They don't even like getting their feet wet. Fabulous photos, they look like they are best pals.:p

I know...it was SO great, and we will have lots of play dates in the future so more eye candy to come! Lucky for Bella and Brooky, the mums got on even better I think! :)

This is sooooo cute. Oh Kelsey, I'm so sad we don't live in the same city! I would love a puppy play date.

It is so cool you got to me ANOTHER Cavaliertalk member, Kelsey! Looks like you all had such fun, thank you for sharing your lovely pictures.

Back