• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie in Colchester

jacquiann

Hi I'm Jacqui, I live in a village just outside Colchester UK with hubby & our Princess Mimi (Lhasa Apso) & Prince Bailey (BSH Tom). ;)
We are currently fostering a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel through Friends of the Animals RCT. She is a gorgeous ruby ex breeding bitch called Carys & so gentle & loving. Hopefully she will be going to her forever-home this week & we will miss her terribly. :l*v: She only has one fault & that's the snoring lol, however we are going to get some ear plugs. :-D

Welcome to the board Jacqui icon_welcome

Lovely to see you here! I've seen the gorgeous Carys on FOA sounds like you have caught the Cavalier bug LOL

I am a dog-walker/Petsitter/House-sitter part-time & have looked after a lovely Cavie - Rupert quite regularly, so I know how gentle & loving this breed are but Carys is something special & we shall really miss her. :(
I know FOTA RCT have found her a fantastic forever-home though, so I shall try not to be sad & think of her being so happy in her new life.
We would foster a Cavvie any time though; because they are such lovely dogs imho.

How lovely and caring of you to take her in and I know it will be hard to say goodbye.
Will you be able to visit her in her new home?

Back