Thread: Alfie & Danny

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alfie & Danny

Best of friends! Danny was 18 months old when Alfie came to live with us and they have just grown got on from the word go! With the size difference its been scary but Dannys really good and steps over Alfie and puts up with his constant "play with me" jibes but then again Danny would play all day long anyway! i think he enjoys the company and I think Alfie settled so well from day 1 because of Danny too!
    Fiona
    & Alfie 02/12/11

Post Thanks / Like

They are precious. How great for the puppy to have a patient older dog around.

Post Thanks / Like

What great pals!
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    - Bern Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Just one question...Does Alfie lick Danny's mouth to try and get food like a pup would it's mother? Bella is 6 months and still does this to my parents dog.
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    - Bern Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    Just one question...Does Alfie lick Danny's mouth to try and get food like a pup would it's mother? Bella is 6 months and still does this to my parents dog.
    Alana, Alfie doesn't really lick Danny's mouth I don't think but then again whenever they are playing together Alfie is nibbling at Danny's mouth so maybe that's actually what he's doing rather than just playing! whatever it is Danny doesn't seem to mind! The only think Danny doesn't like is if Alfie is anywhere near Danny's food then he gets a right telling off!!!

Here they are having a wee drink together! Alfie polished his off and immediately stuck his head into Danny's bowl!! bad move he got short shifted and quickly resumed licking the pattern off his own bowl! One of the funniest moments I have seen between the two of them!!

Fiona
    & Alfie 02/12/11