• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Been a while so PHOTO OVERLOAD!

denali

Since it's been a while i thought i would share some (a heap of!) photos of Kokoda.
He is now 14 months old :)
He still doesn't have much hair, but it is growing haha

These are from yesterday. i took him down to the creek. He LOVES swimmng :)

How perfect was the sky? It was such a beautiful day.

These were over the past Month or so.
There are a lot of photos of Kokoda at various swimming locations haha
you can tell how much he likes to swim! We say he is part otter haha

He can really fly! we are doing an agility class at the moment. He is doing wonderfully. hough we are not really doing jumps, i know he will love them.

Our other creek location.

These ar his friends, Como and Amber

This is one of his tricks. taken when i first taught him.
Its a 'Sit Pretty'. It is one of his favourite tricks at the moment. he does it any chance he gets!

he found an apple :)

This is his sit pretty trick from above. i love this photo.

anyway, i hope you like them :) Sorry if there is too many!

All of your pictures are soooooo great!!!!! Kokoda is so handsome and he looks like a little otter when he is swimming!!! Too cute! He looks like such a great swimmer!!!!

Oh man~! I have been trying to get Bella to 'sit pretty' how did you do it? I have tried holding the treat in front of her face and moving it up but she loses balance and jumps instead.

How beautiful ! Sitting pretty is so cute must try but Alfie seems to excited by treats to do anything other than sit!!! Live the water photos he seems to love swimming!

I love the picture of Kokoda swimming, and other pictures posted of Cavaliers swimming! I can't wait for Chloe to have such an opportunity! :)

Back