Thread: Mac - 11 year old bleinhem male needing a new home

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mac - 11 year old bleinhem male needing a new home

Mac is an affectionate 11 year old intact male that is looking for a new home. He is used to children and doesn't seem to be bothered by cats. He snores loudly, loves his evening walks and cuddles but is not too keen on rain . He is blind in one eye and requires cataract drops twice daily and had a tough start early in life. His current owners are in a difficult situation and need to rehome him as they have a sick family member that requires medical treatment abroad. If you can offer this lovely guy a home, please pm us or email irishcavalierrescue@gmail.com.

Here he is:

Sue

Post Thanks / Like

Is Mac still looking for a home? I've a rescue cat so I'm looking for a cat friendly cavalier - Mac might be just the man! How do I get in contact with the family to organise a visit? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irishcavalierrescue View Post
    Mac is an affectionate 11 year old intact male that is looking for a new home. He is used to children and doesn't seem to be bothered by cats. He snores loudly, loves his evening walks and cuddles but is not too keen on rain . He is blind in one eye and requires cataract drops twice daily and had a tough start early in life. His current owners are in a difficult situation and need to rehome him as they have a sick family member that requires medical treatment abroad. If you can offer this lovely guy a home, please pm us or email irishcavalierrescue@gmail.com.

Here he is:

Sue

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa
    Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, the lovely Mac is still looking for a home. If you would like to send us a pm with your email address and I can forward a rehoming application form to you.

Thanks
    Sue

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sue. My email address is lacollins@dacbeachcroft.com
    I already sent in an application form to Irish Cavalier Rescue yesterday but haven't heard anything back. Thanks a mil

Quote Originally Posted by irishcavalierrescue View Post
    Hi Lisa
    Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, the lovely Mac is still looking for a home. If you would like to send us a pm with your email address and I can forward a rehoming application form to you.

Thanks
    Sue

Post Thanks / Like

Any update on this wee guy?
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Still looking for a home.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com