• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What colour are your dog's pads ?

Spangly

I need to know the colour of the pads of your cavaliers? My Spangle is a blenheim and hers are a sort of grey colour! What about the 3 other colours are they the same? It's not something I've thought about before but I need to know for the toys I'm making.
I'd be very grateful if you would let me know. Thank you.

Bosco is a ruby and his pads are kind of ruby coloured too - light brown. Trapper is a tricolour, his pads are multicoloured - some are black and some are pink, I don't know if that's the norm for Tri's.

Jasper (Blenheim) pink paws with a few small marks of black.
Ollie (Blenheim) pink paws with bigger marks of black.

Both my tris have black and pink toes. Belle's toes are interesting, they have a pattern- every other toe is pink or black.... so the pattern is pink, black, pink, black, etc. Really cute.
Dandelos- those are lovely photos of lovely doggy toes, I love them! Thanks for posting them.

Ben my Blenheim has pink pads with black spots/patches and is wondering why I am bothering him to look at his feet!

Thank you so much for your replies. Dandelos I love the photo's, thank you!
I just need to know about a black and tan now. Then I will have the info I need.

William, 4yr. old black and tan rescue, has black paw pads. Charlotte, 7yr. old tri rescue, has pink with black paw pads.
It's been fun to read all of the reponses

my Blens and Tri have green tinged pads EEK!!

[think it's because hubby cut the lawn earlier though ;) ]

Good question, something we don't think about very often...but we should be regularly checking our dog's pads for injuries etc.

Thought you might like this - a puppy paw!

06Jun2009-584960-Edit.jpg

Thank you again everyone. Yes, Nicki, I'll post photo's as soon as they are finished.

That's if they turn out looking the way I want them too!??? Tee hee !

Back