• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Nell

I have been following this Board for years so its about time I joined. I am the owner of Connie a black and tan who was from Karlins rescue.I previously owned Jack who featured in "In Memoriam" in August 2010.At that time I received many sympathy messages so a very belated thank you to everyone. Altogether over the years I have had various different breeds. Had a little terrier called Cindy, then Susie my boxer x, a hilarious dog, then Gemma a Collie X, Joy, my beloved Tri Coloured Collie who was my first Therapy dog. and Jack and Connie my two cavaliers. who also are Peata Therapy Dogs.Anyway thats about it for now.

Hello Nell
Hello to you and Connie and the question you know is coming next ,photo's pls .

Hi Nellie -- hooray, glad to see you got a post up OK! Nellie is also in the Companion Club and has a nice scarf for Connie. :)

Back