• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Omega-3 Fats May Help with Weight Loss in Pets

Certainly hasn't helped Aled lose weight! He has a good amount of Omega 3 every night, which I hope has contributed to his Grade 3 heart murmur having not got any worse in the last 3 years, but the only thing that gets weight off him is to eat his way through a bag of Burns High Oats and have more exercise. No short cuts there, I'm afraid...

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Hi

I also agree but if prople believe it good as its the best thing available for a healthy heart but has to have the right
amount of EPA/DHC otherwise its a waste.

brian

Yes, I did a lot of sums to get Aled a dose (contained in two enormous 1000mg capsules!) that was only a little smaller in EPA/DHC content than the several times more expensive Cardi-Guard.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

PS We'll be in your part of the world on Tuesday, as Aled has a 9am appointment at Chestergates for his check-up mini-scan (no SM when he was scanned at almost 2, and no noticeable symptoms, but I want to keep an eye on him). Oliver's going to have a BAER test while we wait, too.

Highly organised (as always!:)) - staying the night (and Tuesday night) with friends in Chester, then on Tuesday morning taking train to Capenhurst and then ring for a local taxi - we've done it several times before. Don't know when Oliver will have his BAER test, but if you were able to drop in to Chestergates and introduce yourself, that would be great - perhaps we could take Oliver for a little walk (weather permitting!) while Aled comes round from his sedative?

I think we're going to get wet getting to Chester - the forecast looks atrocious at both Coventry and Chester ends!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back