• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fundraising Book Fair this weekend

Spangly

My friend and I have organised a 'Grand Book Fair' in our village Tithe Barn for 2 days from tomorrow.
We have 21 stalls tomorrow and 14 on Sun. It's our first book fair so we hope it goes well!
We have a local children's author Anne Stephenson both selling and signing books for us.
I have a stall for CavalierMatters and I can't believe how many books I have to sell! There must be over 300 ! I'm something of a hoarder (!) and I've had a massive sort out of novels, craft books, cookery books and I've been given lots of photography and all kinds of books.
The weather forecast is not too bad for tomorrow but looks awful for Sunday .
I just hope we get lots of people in !!:)

Sorry to be late wishing you well for this Christine, but really hope it is going ok and you are raising lots and lots of money :) It's so kind of you to do your fundraising work and very much appreciated.

I hope the weather isn't too bad - just heard that things are pretty awful in England [I won't tell you that it is sunny here - OOPS!] At least you are indoors so hopefully people will want to come in out of the rain!

Thank you so much Nicki.
We did really well Saturday morning and then it all went downhill !!!!
Torrential rain and very windy! However, I'll be sending Tania a cheque for £166.00.
Included is a donation of £20 from my sister and £35 from the sale of my beading and jewellery sort out!
So I'm quite happy.

Well so am I!! You did really well despite the diabolical weather then!

:thnku::thnku:

A special :thnx: to your sister too, that was really kind of her.

Hope you didn't end up bringing TOO many books back home again!

I'll be sending Tania a cheque for £166.00.
Included is a donation of £20 from my sister and £35 from the sale of my beading and jewellery sort out!
So I'm quite happy.

Christine, You really are an exceptional Fundraiser.cl*p

Back