Thread: Carol and blessing of dogs tomorrow Dec 13th Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Carol and blessing of dogs tomorrow Dec 13th Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin

Christ Church Cathedral 13th December 2011 1.15pm Lunchtime Charity Carol Service in aid of PEATA THERAPY DOGS Followed by tea and mince pies (Dogs are Welcome at the Service)
    This is a lovely service and there are lots of woofs! You can bring your own dog. I'd love to go again this year but am stuck in a working lunch meeting tomorrow and won't be able to get back into town.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi

if i lived in dublin i would be there it would make my day to have all cavaliers round my feet. but louie would not be happy he's very shy with other dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting on this Karlin, we all went along and really enjoyed it.....lovely service, blessing and carols; with a very special version of Hark! the herald angels sing; with some great woofing from the doggies and all of them perfectly in tune of course It was lovely to see all the doggies there with their owners. My little one was by the end!
    Amanda
    Owned by doglets Elliot the Opportunist and Duchess Millie Mischief

"We never really own a dog as much as he owns us" -Gene Hill-