• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baxter & Theo, my little monsters :)

kristy7046

Hi All,
I am the proud 'mummy' of 2 beautiful little boys, Baxter and Theo, both are 2, Baxter will be 3 in September and Theo 3 in November, couldn't imagine my life without them them now.

Together.jpg
Theo.jpg
Baxter2.jpg

Thank you, I look forward to reading about the adventures of other Cavaliers, they are such loving companions aren't they. :)

Very handsome boys! I have a B&T female, Tess. I must admit I am greatly prejudiced in favor of B&Ts!

Very handsome boys! I have a B&T female, Tess. I must admit I am greatly prejudiced in favor of B&Ts!

Thank you, Although B&T on his birth papers Theo does have a white patch on his chest. I don't see many Black and Tans when we're out and about, people seem to go for Blenheim's or Tri's, I love my mini Rottweilers :) How old is Tess?

Hello Baxter and Theo how handsome little ruby Alfie says woof ! Alfie's my first cavalier and I love him to bits he's like my little shadow just too cute

Hello Baxter and Theo how handsome little ruby Alfie says woof ! Alfie's my first cavalier and I love him to bits he's like my little shadow just too cute

Hello Alfie, we know 2 other Cavaliers called Alfie, it seems to be a popular name for the breed. Baxter & Theo are my first Cav's too. Our family have only ever had Boxers so it's a bit of a change. I wouldn't have any other breed now, they are such wonderful companions. It took me 5 years to decide if I had the time to be able to look after a pup properly and give him the devotion he needed, I had the name Baxter and knew I wanted a Black and Tan. When I finally got him I took 4 weeks off work as 'maternity leave' to settle him in but couldn't bear to leave him on his own when I returned to work so I took him with me and hid him in the office, I got Theo 5 weeks later as a companion for Baxter, it's great watching the 2 of them together :)

Hello Alfie, we know 2 other Cavaliers called Alfie, it seems to be a popular name for the breed. Baxter & Theo are my first Cav's too. Our family have only ever had Boxers so it's a bit of a change. I wouldn't have any other breed now, they are such wonderful companions. It took me 5 years to decide if I had the time to be able to look after a pup properly and give him the devotion he needed, I had the name Baxter and knew I wanted a Black and Tan. When I finally got him I took 4 weeks off work as 'maternity leave' to settle him in but couldn't bear to leave him on his own when I returned to work so I took him with me and hid him in the office, I got Theo 5 weeks later as a companion for Baxter, it's great watching the 2 of them together :)

Ase Kristy how cute smuggling him into work!! We always had a bigger dog collie types but I was brought up with a chihuahua and knew I wanted my own but when we lost our collie spaniel I Thot we'd get a cocker spaniel but we ended up with a collie then around Christmas time I just couldn't wait any longer and I'm so glad I've got my little dog even better I decided on a cavalier and I really wanted ruby too. To watch a collie and Alfie together can be quite fun! As Danny runs and ducks and dives around the garden Alfie sits to the side and watches almost saying wow what is that dog doing lol

Welcome!!! Baxter and Theo are both soooo cute! They look like they are best buddies. :) I have a 10 month old named Sonny who I think often wishes he had a friend to romp around with! Right now he just has a brother who is a cat and who will only tolerate Sonny's play time for so long before he gives him a swat and then runs off.

Welcome!!! Baxter and Theo are both soooo cute! They look like they are best buddies. :) I have a 10 month old named Sonny who I think often wishes he had a friend to romp around with! Right now he just has a brother who is a cat and who will only tolerate Sonny's play time for so long before he gives him a swat and then runs off.

Oh you must get him a friend, It's just lovely watching them together, both have such different personalities. Baxter is quite timid and doesn't like being fussed by other dogs, he's a mummys boy. Theo is much more boisterous and loves licking other dogs faces, he's well known for it in our local area. They compliment each other perfectly :)

Back