• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A lovely way of remembering our beloved companions

Nicki

Just heard about this:

"Every time a member of the For the Love of Cavaliers email list announces the birthday or, sadly, the death of a Cavalier, I make a note on a Post-It I keep out on my desk. I make a $1 donation for a birthday (unless it's a special friend's Cavalier or one of my own) and $2 for a death. I round it up after converting to British Pounds and make a
donation about once every 3 months. It's such a painless way to do this!

I always add that I'm doing this to my birthday wishes/condolence in hopes that it might encourage others to do the same."
Suzanne Browne

Isn't that an absolutely wonderful thing to do? It would be very easy to keep a note, is a lovely way to recognise the birthdays of our beloved companions and also to honour their passing. You could perhaps put the money into a moneybox each day so you wouldn't miss it so much. Even if it's just a few pence for each occasion, enough people doing this could make a HUGE difference. Suzanne does this for Rupert's Fund, but it could be done for Cavalier Matters so it would encompass the Cavalier Collection Scheme and support rescue too [although you can of course specify where you would like your donation to be given]

Back