• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gemma made the Finals of the Royal Spaniels Mag Photo Contest! :)

Shared to the Companion Cavalier Club and there were so lovely comments:

Please vote for this darling rescue Charlie, Gemma, in the photo competition. Thank you.

Thought you might like to pass those along to your sister :)

Thank you Nicki!!!

Lynn took the picture of Gemma when she was fresh out of rescue - her very first day home in NYC! You can tell she's a happy girl to be out of that awful puppy mill.

Thank you for your votes!! Gemma is still in the lead but she has some serious competition and really needs as many votes as she can to win.

To give you a little more sense about Gemma, I thought I'd repost here what Gemma's foster mom said about her on her Facebook post for Gemma:

Gemma is a puppymill survivor. She came to me thin as a rail, bald tail, scary wound on her side that had been poorly treated, but happy as she could be, a testament to the resilience and hope for all puppy mill survivors..I have to say it was not easy to give her up, she is a precious girl!

Please take a second to vote for her if you haven't already. Literally it just takes 2 seconds. If you are on Facebook, click this link and "Like" the picture. :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...0351134467.467596.391638924466&type=1&theater

Thanks again! :)

Thanks to everyone who voted for Gemma!!

Voting closed yesterday and guess what?? Gemma won!! :rah:

Back