Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our new addition and a final farewell to my angel Harry

Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad you opened your heart again. You know, I feel it is quite honoring to get a new dog....it shows how much of a hole there is in your heart and how you needed to fill it.

So, Charlie is gorgeous, but of course, I am partial to Rubies (wonder why). I wish you much love and happiness with your new addition. There is nothing like a puppy kiss to help heal a broken heart.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie is absolutely gorgeous and I am glad you were ready to open your heart to another Cavalier.

I am just very surprised that you went to what looks like a none health testing breeder. Especially after the heart break you had with Harry.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone! He is a cheeky little boy

I understand Sabby, I said that I would only get another Cavalier under those conditions and I did initially get in touch with a breeder that did test. I did however fall for Charlie. I was hesitant but the family were extremely caring and had 3 adult cavaliers who were everything to them, they had cavalier memorabilia all over the house. I know that might not sound important.. I can't explain. They had run some tests already and had the paperwork to prove but admitted it was an accident. In the end I thought, there are no guarantees even if I did go to a breeder who bred for a living and tested. I felt I had the necessary experience to care for Charlie if/when he did become ill and would be able to spot the signs early. I will ensure he has the best quality of life and make sure I remain selfless.

I hope you understand xxx

Post Thanks / Like

He is absolutley gorgeous! Congratulations!! Im sure Harry will be very pleased that you have a new little friend to dote on. xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    thats a beautiful memorial to harry you don't forget the love and happiness they give us
    charlie bear is absolutley gorgeous and good luck with him (beautiful photo's)

Post Thanks / Like

Your Charlie is absolutely gorgeous! Happy trails and tails.

Post Thanks / Like

So pleased for you and Charlie Bear he will do loved and Harry would think so too.
    Fiona
    & Alfie 02/12/11

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie is just precious! Harry will always have a place in your heart, and I'm sure he's so happy to see his mum giving her love to another sweet baby.
    ~Shari mom to
    Henry, black and tan 12-07-11