• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Cavalier Matters Mothers Day...

BrooklynMom

Tell me this is not CUTE! I don't have kids, so Brooky decided to buy me a few gifts for Mothers day (with the help of the hubby!) from the Cavalier Matters shop ;) I found them in her crate this morning! To say I love my hubby and my dog is an understatement :)

IMG_3686 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

And a thank you to the sweetest Matilda (her screen name on here is "Ladybug"), who pointed my husband in the direction of Cavalier Matters for the perfect pressies for me. So amazingly sweet.

So pleased you like your goodies, what a lovely husband, friend and of course darling Brooklyn for asking them in the first place :)

Awwww, so sweet.....of course Brooklyn is the sweetest thing in the picture. I love her Cindy Crawford birthmark (spot), she is so darn cute!

How wonderful for you to have such a loving and caring dog and a husband to pay for it! You and Brooklyn are two lucky ladies!

BTW Barbara Reese who has been so active with regard to Episodic Falling, her work helped in the development of the DNA test, kindly drew these pictures especially for Cavalier Matters :) There are more of her designs made into cards on the Cavalier Gift Shop.

Back