Thread: Bella and the pen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bella and the pen

I have posted about Bella's OCD. Here is an example. Please excuse the stain on the carpet!

http://youtu.be/UnckiKkr84Q
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    - Bern Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm I think she doesn't like the pen or doesn't like it on the floor. By the way who cares about the carpet. She does this over I few things I think I remember you saying??? Its funny....when you think about it we all have OCD things. I hate when my clothes are hanging "out of order" in my closet. Pants together, long sleeved, short sleeved etc. I have even gotten outta bed to fix it if I think my husband hung them "wrong". I guess Bella just has more than you do. Personally I think its cute and funny. If she could herd my youngest kid with the same OCD I may have to borrow her.

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

It is funny, I posted it because it is cute, not because I thought there was a problem.
    - Bern Williams

Post Thanks / Like

I think its cute too. Just wondering does she do this in other areas of the house too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She seems to find the pen quite startling. I wonder if perhaps it's not just OCD, but maybe vision related.

Mine eat pens, so I can never leave them anywhere puppies can reach them.

Post Thanks / Like

Bella does it when she doesn't understand something or if something is out of place. I was lying down while marking the other night and she came up to sniff the pen. I put it on the ground and she barked at it.
    - Bern Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    Bella does it when she doesn't understand something or if something is out of place. I was lying down while marking the other night and she came up to sniff the pen. I put it on the ground and she barked at it.
    Ha Ha! So cute! Tails had a similar thing a couple of weeks ago... a traffic cone outside the house has been knocked over and Tails started barking uncontrollably at it... I stood it up straight and he was like "OK, everything is in order now".