• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella and the pen

Hmmm I think she doesn't like the pen or doesn't like it on the floor. By the way who cares about the carpet. She does this over I few things I think I remember you saying??? Its funny....when you think about it we all have OCD things. I hate when my clothes are hanging "out of order" in my closet. Pants together, long sleeved, short sleeved etc. I have even gotten outta bed to fix it if I think my husband hung them "wrong". I guess Bella just has more than you do. Personally I think its cute and funny. If she could herd my youngest kid with the same OCD I may have to borrow her.

Melissa

It is funny, I posted it because it is cute, not because I thought there was a problem.

She seems to find the pen quite startling. I wonder if perhaps it's not just OCD, but maybe vision related.

Mine eat pens, so I can never leave them anywhere puppies can reach them.

Bella does it when she doesn't understand something or if something is out of place. I was lying down while marking the other night and she came up to sniff the pen. I put it on the ground and she barked at it.

Bella does it when she doesn't understand something or if something is out of place. I was lying down while marking the other night and she came up to sniff the pen. I put it on the ground and she barked at it.

Ha Ha! So cute! Tails had a similar thing a couple of weeks ago... a traffic cone outside the house has been knocked over and Tails started barking uncontrollably at it... I stood it up straight and he was like "OK, everything is in order now".

Back