Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My husband is a softy puppy parent

Post Thanks / Like

My husband is so bad about that.. haha, Bentley STILL has crate hysterics at 11 months because as soon as I am not around DH lets him come cuddle with him if he cries at all in the crate. I do not so the poor thing has to cry in the crate when I am around. (yet I am still Bentley's favorite haha) I hate when he does it when I First walk in the door, so I want to let him out cause I am home, but he is crying in there so I have to wait for him to stop. and that takes some time.. also he does it in the morning when I first wake up, so then I have to wait for him to stop to take him out again, and it makes me run late lol. It's all his dads fault.

Post Thanks / Like

There is more activity in this house between midnight and 6am.

The problem is my husband Graham!

If Dougall wants to take in the night air at 3am, that seems to be fine by Graham. The problem is, I don't get back to sleep and the other three monsters think it is great fun to have a good bark or chase the odd rabbit in the garden at 3am. I started to sleep in the other room things got so bad. Recently Graham has been away on a trip, I have licked the naughty monsters back into order, Dougall and his followers now sleep through the night. Graham returned back from his trip and was put through the same training regime.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

I'm the same way. Lady has me wrapped around her finger. Drives Connie nuts. I can't help it.