Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cavalier Dog Bakery - Oscar's Bakery

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cavalier Dog Bakery - Oscar's Bakery

Hi All,

This bakery is named after a much loved Cavalier called Oscar who is a Blenheim, 6 years old. Oscar's Mum loves baking and now sells her treats on line. You can even be added to the website as one of Oscar's Friends. The bakery is DEFRA registered which is really important to ensure all food is regularly tested to ensure it is safe for dogs - lots of bakeries aren't!

Take a look

www.oscarsbakery.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Zoe

Oscar's Bakery supported Cavalier Matters at Crufts with their best selling biscuits which were very popular

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/s...ghlight=crufts

you can see Sandra busy arranging them!

Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Nicki we were very proud to be able to support Cavalier Matters and do whatever we can to help raise money and awareness.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Zoe, thank you so much for all of your support at Crufts. The cookies and treats sold really well, they were beautifully packaged and most dogs could not walk past without giving the stand a good sniff !
    On a personal note, Molly and Dougall are a great fans of these treats, Molly is hooked big time.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone for your support and for 'Liking's us on Facebook. We have just launched our range of Celebration Cakes. This is our Peanut Butter Cake with Beetroot and Honey flowers and Bones.

Post Thanks / Like

Great news for Oscar's Bakery today. We passed our annual DEFRA inspection which means we are approved to keep baking delicious treats and muffins for our special doggie customers.

Post Thanks / Like

The Face of Oscar's Bakery.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sorry I missed these posts.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your DEFRA inspection, I know the requirements are very stringent and sadly there are many businesses who do not bother to apply

The new cake looks absolutely scrummy - we just had a birthday at the end of May but will remember for next year - as I'm not so talented on in the cake making dept - this was their 1st birthday!

Oscar is gorgeous!! are you entering him for the calendar competition? http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/f...ar-competition It closes tomorrow at 9pm so you just have time
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Nicki - that looks like a great cake and how you got them all to sit that like I will never know - must be very well behaved. I have just entered Oscar for the Spring entry on the calender competition - paws crossed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Zoe

Lots of thanks again ,birthday cake ,bedtime biscuits and muffins all arrived perfect just as last time .Thanks also for helping me remember all the girls
    birthdays by your kind agreement in offering to email me a reminder that another cake will arrive in time for each of their birthdays ,I hope my standing
    order with you will be in place for all of them for at least another 15 years. Oscar looks a beautiful boy thanks for posting his photo.

Kindest Wishes and Thanks

Brian and The FlowerCavs
    Poppy ,Daisy,Rosie and Lily

http://www.oscarsbakery.co.uk/ The Tops as the girls say .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T