• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Biscuit recipes

My Henry Boy

Do you have a very favorite dog cookie recipe that you'd like to share with me? I'd LOVE to have it. I want to bake a bit this weekend and wanted to make Henry some yummy treats.
I'm sorry if there is a thread already on this I did a quick search and didn't come up with much.

Thanks.

Garlic Biscuits

1 Cup Plain Flour
2 Eggs
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/4 cup Sesame or Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 Bulb Fresh Garlic
1 Teaspoon Dried Mixed Herbs or Fresh Parsley (optional)

Mix in a food processor then add a little warm water - just enough for the dough to start to form a ball.

Roll out and cut into biscuit shapes.

Place on a baking tray in the oven at 190 degrees C or gas mark 5 for 20 minutes or until the biscuits look lightly toasted.

Turn off the oven and leave the biscuits to harden as the oven cools down.

Store in an airtight tin.

It also works well to turn the hot bistuits into an airtght tin until cold.

There's a Rupert's Fund recipe book available both as paper and on CD, full of recipes for goodies for dogs. I think it might be available via the Cavalier Matters shop - perhaps Tania or Nicki could give more information?

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Thanks Kate - yes the book and CD are available from the gift shop http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/index.php?searchStr=recipe&_a=viewCat&Submit=Go

however if you are in a hurry it's also available as a download :)

It contains 34 recipes, ideas for stuffing a Kong and suggestions for hiding medication, and is lavishly illustrated with photos and cartoons...:D

The cost is £5 [although additional donations are gratefully received :thnku: ] - and on receipt of payment, I will send you a link to download the recipe book.

Please pay by PayPal to [email protected] alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}. Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment [unless you only want a download]

Any queries, please e-mail me at [email protected]

large.jpg

Back