• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wow but I do have my 4 year old trained!

MomObvious

So I posted about my husband being a soft puppy parent but my 4 year old son (who normal has 2 speeds fast and faster) has a puppy backbone. I am sitting outside with the dogs and computer. I just feed the dogs so we're out of a bit. My 15 year old is standing guard of the little one so I can have 30 mins of me time, before starting dinner. Well who comes out the back door but my only wearing underwear son age 4 with a juice box, he wanted me to help him with the straw. I do and tell him not to let the dogs in when he goes in. Well little Fletcher thought he was going in but my son told NO Fletcher stay with Mommy I just watched. When Fletcher still insisted he was going in my son told him to SIT Fletcher did then my son said STAY Fletcher did and my son was able to slip in the door leaving Fletcher outside. HAAAA I should have recorded it. I then called Fletcher over for a few good boys. Wow, I'm impressed. Maybe I should have him teach Daddy how to work with the puppy.

Melissa

Back