Thread: Spoiled little boy!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spoiled little boy!

I did my first round of baking dog cookies. Not from the Rupert's book yet. Those will come this weekend.
    Well, I made the boy some whole wheat pumpkin cookies with a touch of cinnamon and some fresh honey (just a bit). He turned up his nose. Walked away in a huff. I bagged them up and gave each of my neighbors that have dogs about 2 doz. small cookies each. Their dogs all gobbled them up and were begging for more.
    Spoiled little cavaliers, lol
    ~Shari mom to
    Henry, black and tan 12-07-11

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I tried making cookies for my border collie about 7 years ago. He never would touch a single one, so I brought them to the shelter I was volunteering at and the dogs all LOVED them.

Post Thanks / Like

These pups are too funny!
    ~Shari mom to
    Henry, black and tan 12-07-11

Post Thanks / Like

Well, though I haven't baked any biscuits, I can assure you my Claire will eat just about anything, especially if she thinks that her momma and daddy like it. Try making a big deal over the next batch of whatever you bake for him. You know the whole vocal thing. That might help, him thinking it's for the humans.

But just incase you might want to make a small 1/2 batch, unless you like treating the neighborhood, hahaha!
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

As the owner of a Cavalier who will eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING including garbage, paper, credit cards, and poisonous mushrooms, this story shocks me. The only thing Gatsby won't eat is a lemon. They are his cryptonite.

Post Thanks / Like

My Murphy's the same, he's very, very fussy. Misty on the other hand will eat everything and anything. Sometimes Murphy will try new things no problem, but other equally tasty things get let
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.