• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spoiled little boy!

My Henry Boy

I did my first round of baking dog cookies. Not from the Rupert's book yet. Those will come this weekend.
Well, I made the boy some whole wheat pumpkin cookies with a touch of cinnamon and some fresh honey (just a bit). He turned up his nose. Walked away in a huff. I bagged them up and gave each of my neighbors that have dogs about 2 doz. small cookies each. Their dogs all gobbled them up and were begging for more.
Spoiled little cavaliers, lol

I tried making cookies for my border collie about 7 years ago. He never would touch a single one, so I brought them to the shelter I was volunteering at and the dogs all LOVED them.

Well, though I haven't baked any biscuits, I can assure you my Claire will eat just about anything, especially if she thinks that her momma and daddy like it. Try making a big deal over the next batch of whatever you bake for him. You know the whole vocal thing. That might help, him thinking it's for the humans.

But just incase you might want to make a small 1/2 batch, unless you like treating the neighborhood, hahaha!

As the owner of a Cavalier who will eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING including garbage, paper, credit cards, and poisonous mushrooms, this story shocks me. The only thing Gatsby won't eat is a lemon. They are his cryptonite.

My Murphy's the same, he's very, very fussy. Misty on the other hand will eat everything and anything. Sometimes Murphy will try new things no problem, but other equally tasty things get let :)

Back