• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly, Dougall, Dotty - Five Today

Tania

Molly, Dougall, Dotty and Coco vandalising their fabric birthday cake.

7280866722_93098fa367.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dougall is not sure!

7280870304_68f25646f2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dotty looks pleased having had the last lick

7280863076_b3fd3def98.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A very Happy 5th Birthday Dotty, Molly and Dougall !! Hope you had a real cake too??!! Hugs to you all from Spangle and to lovely Coco too !

:hppybdy: Molly AND :hppybdy: Dougall AND :hppybdy: Dotty :biggrin:

Photos are fabulous, I love your cake :)

:rah::rah:

:luv: from us all xxx

x for Coco too, hope she didn't feel too left out ;) have you given her an honorary birthday too?

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

So sorry to the Birthday Girls and Boy, I missed seeing this, so it is belated happy birthday wishes from me, Tommy Tuppence and the Fluffies

Molly, Dougall, Dotty and Coco, Hope your birthday was good.....did you get extra treats!?

The word got out on the street there was a birthday party.........the gate crashers arrived around 8pm!

7287141846_52b1fe39c5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7287106748_0007f8d14c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love the photos, nothing like a cuddle of Cavaliers :) Truly a house of Cavaliers ;)

LOL @ Dougall in the chair - I can just imagine him sitting on his throne.

:hppybdy: to molly dougall and dotty and hope you have many more
beautiful photo's that would make my day all those cavaliers round my feet

And the gate crashers are pooped today. :D Rosie liked the party so much she stayed on, she is going to assist Dougal in deciding Coco's birthday.

oh how fab, looks like the best party ever!(y) Happy belated birthday little 'uns,hope you enjoyed every minute!:hug:X3 plus an extra :hug:for coco!

Back