• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another birthday - Tommy, Kayleigh and Lauren

Nicki

Wishing our beloved companions, Tommy, Kayleigh and Lauren, a very Happy 3rd Birthday today :) Where did those years go???

This was their 1st birthday party :)

medium.jpg

Tommy
medium.jpg

Kayleigh
medium.jpg

Lauren
medium.jpg

What mischief can we get up to next?

medium.jpg

[hubby applied a special effect]

All growed up now and proudly wearing their Companion Cavalier Club bandanas
original.jpg

Happy birthday to you three little monsters, we hope you had a lot of treats, games and hugs.

Love from ....Molly, Dougall, Dotty, Coco and (visiting Rosie). :hppybdy:

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Happy birthday, doglets!!! Hope Nicki does extra nice things for you all day long! :D

:hppybdy: Tommy, Kayleigh and Lauren. You are looking very handsome and pretty with your bandana's. I bet you have been spoiled rotten today.

Thank you everyone - Sandra, they are spoiled rotten EVERY day!! That's what we have Cavaliers for isn't it?

We are very lucky to share our lives with three such precious characters.

Happy Birthday Tommy, Kayleigh and Lauren!!!! I absolutely love the picture from their first birthday! They are are all so adorable. Are they siblings? Hope they had a great day!!! :hppybdy:

Very happy birthday to your 3 beautiful youngsters!
I adore the birthday photo's !
I know you will have spoilt them fabulously.
Love to you all.

Back