• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Izzie wins to Grade 3!

Autaven

Just an update on our agility progress. Over the weekend we went to a show and Izzie had two 2nd places along with a 1st in her agility - making us progress into Grade3! So so so chuffed with her, it was a lovely day out and we're having a well deserved break this week (along with celebratory cake!). George didn't do so great however he's up to Grade 3 now as well due to the rules, but now they'll go up the grades separately - both playing with the big boys!

Here's a video of her win - can tell my excitement in the way I scream GO GO GO GO at the last jump :p

Congratulations. Just wondering what hight you have to jump. I think KC is higher then BAA thats why I coudn't compete at KC competitions as it is to high for my Harley.

She's a superstar!!!!!!!!!!!! Izzie, George and you all deserve the best celebratory cake ever. Well done.

--
Chloe, green with envy!

hi
what a cleaver girl izzie is well done lovely video
sending kisses and cuddles to izzie from louie and his mum

Thanks guys!
Sabby the small height hurdles are 35cm from the ground - which is the height the dogs must be under to be allowed in the small category :) What height do the BAA jump? I've never looked to see if they have shows in my area, will need to find out and go along and see what it's all about x

Thanks guys!
Sabby the small height hurdles are 35cm from the ground - which is the height the dogs must be under to be allowed in the small category :) What height do the BAA jump? I've never looked to see if they have shows in my area, will need to find out and go along and see what it's all about x

Because my Harley is 17 inch I think with the KC he would have to jump higher then 35 cm with BAA I can still jump at 35 cm. The only thing I don't like with the BAA that you compete against all the hights in what ever you do. But as Harley is very reliable and never misses his contacts we always manage to get placed in agility even against the Collies. I normally don't enter the jumping ones as the Collies are to fast to compete against.

Just looked it up on the KC website and harley would have to jump medium 45 cm to high for him

Last edited:
Back