• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HI All - This is Alvin - Age 7 Months

smarsden99

Hi All,,

This is Alvin , we got him in January he is now 7 months old , he has filled our lives after the sad loss of Scooby last year....

Alvin230512COPY.jpg

Sharon
XX

He is wonderful , he can be a little monkey since he is a puppy but he has got sunch a gently loving nature , he loves cuddles and sleeps through the night since he was 3 months old...

He is different to scooby in some ways and like him in others , he has fit perfectly into our family and has bonded with my children perfectly......

Scooby was a one off , a brave fighter and my best friend .... Alvin is very special to me and has filled my heart wiht so much love and happiness again..... XX

Alvin is very cute and certainly does have a look of mischief about him, so good that he has settled in so well - they certainly are the most wonderful family dogs.

Back