• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's Still Raining

Brian M

Hi

And has been since we all got up so no dog walk yet though it did lessen just before so I though early tea
for the girls and then out ,but they have had their tea and its got heavier .We will give it another hour or so
and then its coats on girls and out as I need to fill up with diesel and down to work to feed Josephine and coats
on as well as according to the thermometer in the garden its around 11C .It feels like a wasted day I should have
done at least three walks so far, finished planting in the garden ,washed and put away till next year a couple
hundred assorted plants pots and taken down and put away two cold frames ,and I have done nothing grrrrrrrr. :mad:

Back