• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our (ruby) Cavalier ~ Wrigley

Close! You need to set the album to public for us to be able to see it.

Also, if you put the image tags for your JPG before and after the URL, they will show up on the board

Okay..thank you* ( I will change it)
Give me a little bit..and I will get used to this forum..just a little slow...lol..

Just curious...are you able to VIEW it now??
Hoping you all can see our little furry friends ! ;)

Works now. Nice looking dogs. A Q for you--what are their ages? They seem to get along well. I have a 9 yo Cav and an 11 mo old Golden. Older dog tolerates the younger but you'll never catch them snuggling. I think my Cav was just a bit too old to deal with a puppy when we brought him home. Did you have any problems with the size difference?

*Thank you for the comments * ~ Glad you were finally able to view it !! ;)
Wrigley just turned 7 months old...and our black Lab (Zeb) is 3 1/2 yrs. old.
We thought the size thing might be an issue too...but our lab is extremely gentle. I'm probably predjudice (*blush)
...but he is also very smart. He just sensed Wrigley was a small puppy..and played with him by laying down and letting Wrigley do whatever. He still does that. Wrigley crawls all over him !! They truly do get along so well. It is such a blessing. Zeb will even go to the toy chest..dig for a certain toy ( with his nose)..and give it to Wrigley.
I'll have to post a video sometime ( can you post videos on here?)

Anyway... like you mentioned..your Cav. may just be at the age that too much activity hurts him..so a playful puppy may take some getting used to.

Can I say something? I am a huge animal lover...so my love for one breed isn't stronger than another.
I absolutely love our Cavalier. Wrigley has the sweetest little personality. Loves people..other dogs..you name it.
He is extremely affectionate & wants to snuggle. He has been a joy :l*v:
BUT..and some may find this funny...so does our labrador (Zeb)!
He may be 108 lbs. ( yeah..he is a BIG boy)..but he has the most laid back personality...and he too loves everybody & everything. They BOTH are lap dogs & snugglers...:).
..we love them both and do not know what life would be without them !!

Back