Thread: Got my carpets cleaned....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got my carpets cleaned....

.....and what happens next day? Bentley pooped on it which he hadn't done in months. We've waited all this time to have the carpets cleaned because we didn't want accidents on clean carpets, of course. I felt completely confident. I thought he was just sniffing around because it smelled different. Silly me. I think he knew he did something wrong because he looked, well, sort of embarrassed. Hopefully this won't start a trend!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry but I did get a smile out of this. It's just the way of things in living with dogs ... . Have been holding off getting my carpets cleaned because I'm guessing something similar will occur.

Post Thanks / Like

I remember those days. My daughter was little and she throw up in our brand new carpet.....it was red on off-white carpet!!!! Its just how it goes with dogs/kids/husbands and fresh carpet. Its the reason I gave up and have no carpet except in the bedrooms now. You get used to it. Actually, because my son has major skin allergies I have to give up fabric softener....that was much harder to get used to

Melissa