Thread: Megan's 5th aniversary

Post Thanks / Like

Default Megan's 5th aniversary

Come the end of the Month our Megs'l have been with us 5 years, as most of you who know us will be aware, Megan acually came to us through this wonderful site, and the people on here who dedicate themselves to this very special breed, as always our heartfelt thanks and gratitude remain with Karlin and Tara for their help, support, and trust in allowing us to give this special girl a home....

Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Here she is sharing her bed with Charlie....thinking all the while, that wee bugger Lucy's got the bigger bed go and annoy her lol

Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    megan is beautiful i love the photo of her in the water
    give megan a kiss and cuddle from louie and his mum

Post Thanks / Like

Thanyou

Post Thanks / Like

She's beautiful and lucky that you found eachother. Happy Anniversary sweet Megan! Hope there are many more to come!
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Happy anniversary! Megan looks so sweet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow, is it really FIVE YEARS?!!! I remember when she first came into rescue -- she was so scared and wouldn't even come out of her transport crate. Tara really worked to help her, to enable her to get to the right family and become the wonderful dog she is now. I will let Tara know you have some pics posted here! She will love to see the thread.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome she is oh so cute.

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin View Post
    Wow, is it really FIVE YEARS?!!! I remember when she first came into rescue -- she was so scared and wouldn't even come out of her transport crate. Tara really worked to help her, to enable her to get to the right family and become the wonderful dog she is now. I will let Tara know you have some pics posted here! She will love to see the thread.
    It's amazing how quick time passes, and she really has blossomed into a gentle, loving soul over these 5yrs,

Thankyou

Post Thanks / Like

it makes me happy to know that megan is with a loving caring family, well done! and congratulations megan on finding each other, if only there were more loving caring people out there like you. karen and ruby from kent