• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Megan's 5th aniversary

Rj Mac

Come the end of the Month our Megs'l have been with us 5 years, as most of you who know us will be aware, Megan acually came to us through this wonderful site, and the people on here who dedicate themselves to this very special breed, as always our heartfelt thanks and gratitude remain with Karlin and Tara for their help, support, and trust in allowing us to give this special girl a home....

Image012-7.jpg

Image013-8.jpg

Here she is sharing her bed with Charlie....thinking all the while, that wee bugger Lucy's got the bigger bed go and annoy her lol

Image057.jpg

hi
megan is beautiful i love the photo of her in the water
give megan a kiss and cuddle from louie and his mum

She's beautiful and lucky that you found eachother. Happy Anniversary sweet Megan! Hope there are many more to come!

Wow, is it really FIVE YEARS?!!! I remember when she first came into rescue -- she was so scared and wouldn't even come out of her transport crate. Tara really worked to help her, to enable her to get to the right family and become the wonderful dog she is now. :D I will let Tara know you have some pics posted here! She will love to see the thread.

Wow, is it really FIVE YEARS?!!! I remember when she first came into rescue -- she was so scared and wouldn't even come out of her transport crate. Tara really worked to help her, to enable her to get to the right family and become the wonderful dog she is now. :D I will let Tara know you have some pics posted here! She will love to see the thread.

It's amazing how quick time passes, and she really has blossomed into a gentle, loving soul over these 5yrs,

Thankyou :D

it makes me happy to know that megan is with a loving caring family, well done! and congratulations megan on finding each other, if only there were more loving caring people out there like you. karen and ruby from kent

Back