• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Girls (First go for me )

Brian M

Hi

Here we go first effort ,Any thoughts pls but dont forget I am on the first step of a dig ladder.

7362398474_5fd54bdc6c_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very nice you have some very pretty ladies!!! I love that you have a whole set AND all girls!

I just have to add my comments on their faces:rolleyes: Its just what popped into my head.

Poppy's saying: ahhh what am I doing here?

Daisy saying: hey didn't he say something about a treat?

Rosie says: I'm sitting here but HURRY UP DAD!!

Lily says: Hmmmm what are you up to Dad?

They are super cute I could only be so lucky to own more that one cavalier one day.

What are there ages? Just wondering?

Brian, it doesn't matter what camera you use, your girls are always beautiful! Have fun playing with your new "toy". I expect to see a lot more pictures.

hi
brian
i love all of your girls
sending kisses and cuddles to poppy daisy lily and rosie
from louie and his mum
i would love to no about their character's

Awwww.....theyre looking stunning as ever Bri,well done you!cl*pEnjoy!

how old is your lily now? only asking cos her coat is much thicker than our Jels x In fact on 2nd look all your flower girls have much thicker coats than my girls,i know, i know its all the supplements you give them! Our Rubes ears have gone so wispy since she was poo-lee,bless

Last edited:
Tks

Your do not open till card will be posted tomorrow .Pops will be 6 in July , Daisy is 5 1/2 and Rosie is 5 in july so Lily will be 4 in Sept ,I think .Is Rubes still itchy ?

BW
bri

Your Lilys 4yrs,my how time flies! Both my girls itch Bri, Rubes with her SM & Jels with her allergies,poor lambs.....then i join in with me dodgy dry skin lol if you didnt know us you'd think we were proper flea bags!! (not making light of the girls problems here but just sometimes youve got to laugh)

Back to your picture, i thought it was a painting too at first glance!

Back