• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sasha 6 months already

Bellybob

Her chest hair seems to be turning Blonde, I may have a Blonde Cavalier soon :rolleyes:She has got all her big girl teeth too :p
3445c82f.jpg
[/IMG]
d75b2a1d.jpg
[/IMG]

You know Sasha is my favorite Ruby on CT shhhhhhh but don't Brian I think his ruby little girl is super cute too.

Melissa

You know Sasha is my favorite Ruby on CT shhhhhhh but don't Brian I think his ruby little girl is super cute too.

Melissa

Awe... Wrigley's feelings are hurt ! :cry*ing:

...oh I'm just kidding..... ( or maybe not) icon_blshing

BellyBob...Sasha is truly an adorable pup ! :l*v:

...our Wrigley will be 8 months old tomorrow. His birth date is 10/15/11.

Awe... Wrigley's feelings are hurt ! :cry*ing:

...oh I'm just kidding..... ( or maybe not) icon_blshing

Oh man I forgot about Wrigley....MY BAD:sl*p: Rubys were my least favorite color of cavaliers.....but not anymore!!!!!!! I want a ruby next time in a few years or so?????? Really I would love to own a whole set but.............I honestly don't think I can have 4 dogs at one time I don't have a house big enough unless I kick my kids out :-D

Melissa

Oh man I forgot about Wrigley....MY BAD:sl*p: Rubys were my least favorite color of cavaliers.....but not anymore!!!!!!! I want a ruby next time in a few years or so?????? Really I would love to own a whole set but.............I honestly don't think I can have 4 dogs at one time I don't have a house big enough unless I kick my kids out :-D

Melissa

Oh Melissa..hope ya know I was teasing !! ;)
It's hard to remember everyone's Cav on here...so no problem ! :cool:
I told my hubby today..that the more I look at all these sweet pictures..I would luv another one too !!
We love our Wrigley so much...and our Zeb ( labrador) as well. For now..I have to agree w/ your reasoning..not sure I could handle 3 right now...but it might be fun to try !!! .....lol...

hi
what a beautiful face sasha has
sending kisses and cuddles to sasha from louie and his mum

Back