• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another birthday

Kate H

Thank you for all the good wishes for Aled. Entirely by coincidence, his and Oliver's birthdays are exactly a week apart, so my Oliver is 11 years old today. We had a joint celebration halfway between the two birthdays, sharing a very nice piece of steak for our lunch and having a walk in the afternoon. I've never managed to keep a Cavalier to the age of 11 before, so Oliver is very extra special and I hope will be around for a few more years yet. For 7 years, until we adopted Aled, he was my only dog, and we have enjoyed some wonderful walks, holidays and obedience competitions together and he is much loved by all who know him.
So :hppybdy: dear Oliver from Kate and Aled

:rah::hppybdy::rah: Happy 11th birthday to Oliver,hope you enjoyed your special halfway day& today!

Back