Thread: dublin dog dog collars

Post Thanks / Like

Default dublin dog dog collars

The general agreement is the harnesses are best for walking, but some use collars for the tags.

Has anyone here tried the dublin dog dog collars? They're made of a very soft rubbery material that claims 'no stink'. they comein funky colours.

http://www.dublindog.com/files/ASNS-...g-Template.pdf thats the sizing chart..what size would generally fit a cavalier?
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

I had never heard of these before you mentioned it here. They look really cool! I would use it just for tags as well. I like the idea of no stink because I'm constantly washing all of Emmas harnesses to keep them smelling good and clean. Maybe Ill order one of these to try. Did you end up ordering one?

My boyfriends dog would definitely benefit from one of these, he's filthy! always rolling in dirt!

Post Thanks / Like

When I plan in using a collar I'm going for one with those plastic tips instead of metal buckets, just my opinion. Our older poodle wears one like than and since he does sleep in a crate at night its just easier to get on and off I think.

Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

I saw these in a local pet store. The collars are well made and very nice looking. They have a rubbery feel and may stick or pull the hair but would love to hear what you think after using the collar. I was not able to get a feel for size because BB was not with me.
    Noelle, B.B., & Tucker