• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wrigley with his bone....

DZee

It might just be about as big as HIM...lol....:lol:

SD536548.jpg

..and this one was tonight....just cause he is sooo cute*
We were snugglin' during a thunderstorm ...:hug:

SD536561.jpg

Oh my gosh.... he is so cute! I love the close up of his face, you just want to kiss him :)

Wrigley is a beautiful dog! Is he named for the field?

LOL...I hate to admit it..but "all" the dogs we have even owned.. I named them. BUT > This little guy...my hubby told me he wanted to pick his name. So YES..he is named after Wrigley field ( *Cubs). ;) I actually like it though. ( Gosh..at first my hubby wanted his name to be DITKA ( after Mike Ditka of the "Bears")..and I said...aahhhh....nope!!! :sl*p:

Again..thank you all for the sweet comments. :thnx: He's my baby..and I think he's adorable too ! :l*v:

He is adorable, reminds me of my Claire at that age, so darn cute.....not that I'm partial to Ruby's or anything, lol!

Back